Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, 464-8603, Japan
- Development of Microwave Atomic Force Microscope (M-AFM)
- Fabrication and Evaluation of Functional Nanowire Fasteners
- Fabrication of Semiconductor Nanostructures Based on Stress Migration and its Characterization
- Research on the proliferation and differentiation of MSCs by mechanical stimulation
- Research on healing fatigue cracks on metal surfaces
- Research on the nondestructive inspection of pipe-wall thinning using microwaves
News & Topics
- Y. Izumi, R. Iwase, K. Kobayashi, T. Taguchi (Master course 1nd year) presented the lecture at the domestic conference, JSME annual conference @Kansai university.
- M. Kato (Master course 2nd year) presented the lecture at the international conference IRF2018.
"Improvement of adhesion strength of the copper nanowire surface fastener by investigating the diameter ratio of nanowires", Motohiro Kato, Yuhki Toku, Yasuyuki Morita, Yang Ju, 2018, Lisbon, Portugal
- Dr. Arumugam Sivaranjani and Dr. Cui Yi have joined us as Postdoctoral Researchers.
- Notice of moving out
Associate Professor Morita Yasuyuki was promoted to Professor Kumamoto University. We pray for his continued success.
- The homepage is new.