- Composite Nanowires for Room-Temperature Mechanical and Electrical Bonding, in Advances in Nanocomposites, Edited by Shaker A. Meguid
Springer Publishing Ltd., 151-175, (2016).
Y. Cui and Y. Ju
- Evaluation of Precise Optimal Cyclic Strain for Tenogenic Differentiation of MSCs, Mechanics of Biological Systems and Materials
Springer Publishing Ltd., Volume 6, Chapter 21, 149-154, (2016)
Y. Morita, T. Sato, S. Watanabe, Y. Ju
- In vitro experimental study for the determination of cellular characteristics of mesenchymal stem cells using a non-uniform deformation field, Experimental and Applied Mechanics
Springer Publishing Ltd., Volume 4, Chapter 16, 131-137, (2015)
Y. Morita, T. Sato, S. Watanabe, Y. Ju
- Micro-Nano Materials Characterization and Inspection, in Micro-Nano Mechatronics, Edited by T. Fukuda, T. Niimi and G. Obinata
Published by InTech, 241-269, (2013).
- Evaluation of Electrical Properties, in Metallic Micro and Nano Materials, Edited by M. Saka
Springer Publishing Ltd., 143-172, (2011).
川嶋 紘一郎, 阪上 隆英, 巨 陽
- Fabrication of γ-Fe2O3 nanowires from abundant and low-cost Fe plate for highly effective electrocatalytic water splitting
Scientific Reports, 10 (2020) 5407(1)-(11).https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-62259-6
S. Arumugam, Y. Toku and Y. Ju
- Stiffer matrix accelerates migration of hepatocellular carcinoma cells through enhanced aerobic glycolysis via the MAPK-YAP signaling
Cancers, 12 (2020) 490(1)-(15).https://doi.org/10.3390/cancers12020490
Q.-P. Liu, Q. Luo, B. Deng, Y. Ju and G. Song
- Residual stress effect governing electromigration-based free-standing metallic micro/nanowire growth behavior
Applied Physics Letters, 116 (2020) 024102(1)-(5).https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5131710
Y. Kimura and Y. Ju
- Atomistic treatment of periodic gold nanowire array nanofasteners under shear loading
Nanotechnology, 31 (2019) 105704(1)-(11).https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6528/ab5a0a
Y. Cui, Y. Ju and S. A. Meguid
- Effect of NaOH concentration on formation of Ba4Ti13O30 and BaTi5O11 nanocrystals prepared by hydrothermal method
Materials Letters, 255 (2019) 126584(1)-(4).https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2019.126584
K. Zou, L. Liu, X. Li, S. Li, Z. Huang, L. Zhang, D. Guo and Y. Ju
- Comprehensive atomistic modeling of copper nanowires-based surface connectors
Materials and Design, 175 (2019) 107812(1)-(12). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matdes.2019.107812
A.R. Alian, Y. Ju and S.A. Meguid
- The optimal mechanical condition in stem cell-to-tenocyte differentiation determined with the homogeneous strain distributions and the cellular orientation control
Biology Open, 8 (2019) bio039164(1)-(7). https://doi.org/10.1242/bio.039164
Y. Morita, T. Sato, K. Higashiura, Y. Hirano, F. Matsubara, K. Oshima, K. Niwa, Y. Toku, G. Song, Q. Luo and Y. Ju
- Poly (vinyl pyrrolidone)-assisted hydrothermal synthesis of Pb(Zr0.52Ti0.48)O3 nanocrystals
Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 30 (2019) 17164-17169. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10854-019-02063-9
X. Li, Q. Ma, Z. Huang, L. Zhang, D. Guo and Y. Ju
- Mesenchymal stem cell migration and tissue repair
Cells, 8 (2019) 784(1)-(18). https://doi.org/10.3390/cells8080784
X. Fu, G. Liu, A. Halim, Y. Ju, Q. Luo and G. Song
- A soft matrix enhances the cancer stem cell
phenotype of HCC cells
Molecular Science, 20 (2019) 2831(1)-(11). https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms20112831
B. Tian, Q. Luo, Y. Ju and G. Song
- Acute myeloid leukemia, new visions
EC PHARMACOLOGY AND TOXICOLOGY, 7 (2019) 338-340.
S. A Mohammed and Y. Ju
- Microwave based detector for continuous assessment of intracerebral hemorrhage
Science China Technological Sciences, 62 (2019) 365-372.
YH. Jiang, M. Zhao, L. Wang, L. Yang, Y. Ju
- Mass transfer and morphology change via dislocation emission in a macroporous FCC metal
Materials Letters, 247 (2019) 67-70.
Y. Cui, Z. Chen and Y. Ju
- Fundamental insights into the mass transfer via gull dislocation loops due to alternative surface cuts
International Journal of Solids and Structures, 161 (2019) 42-54.
Y. Cui, Z. Chen and Y. Ju
- New mechanisms of helical dislocation formation via the pinch-off process near a nano-inhomogeneity
Computational Materials Science, 155 (2018) 400-409.
Y. Cui, Z. Chen and Y. Ju
- Low-temperature synthesis of Bi4Ti3O12 nanocrystals by hydrothermal method
Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 29 (2018) 7453-7457.
Z. Zhang, X. Li, Z. Huang, L. Zhang, J. Han, X. Zhou, D. Guo and Y. Ju
- A mini review focused on the recent applications of graphene oxide in stem cell growth and differentiation
Nanomaterials, 8 (2018) 736(1)-(13).
A. Halim, Q. Luo, Y. Ju and G. Song
- Effect of electropulsing treatment on the fatigue crack growth behavior of copper
Materials, 11 (2018) 2168(1)-(14).
Y. Yin, H. Chen, Y. Morita, Y. Toku and Y. Ju
- Construction of tendon replacement tissue based on collagen sponge and mesenchymal stem cells by coupled mechano-chemical induction and evaluation of its tendon repair abilities
Acta Biomaterialia, 74 (2018) 247-259.
B. Zhang, Q. Luo, B. Deng, Y. Morita, Y. Ju and G. Song
- Preparation of single-crystalline BaTi5O11 nanocrystals by hydrothermal method
Materials Letters, 245 (2019) 215-217.
S. Li, X. Li, K. Zou, Z. Huang, L. Zhang, X. Zhou, D. Guo and Yang Ju
- tLyP-1-conjugated core-shell nanoparticles, Fe3O4NPs@mSiO2, for tumortargeted drug delivery
Applied Surface Science, 474 (2019) 17-24.
Y. Morita, R. Sakurai, T. Wakimoto, K. Kobayashi, B. Xu, Y. Toku, G. Song, Q. Luo and Y. Ju
- Highly sensitive hydrogen sensor based on a new suspended structure of cross-stacked multiwall carbon nanotube sheet
International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 44 (2019) 6344-6352.
K. Yan, Y. Toku and Y. Ju
- Local permittivity measurement of dielectric materials based on the non-contact force curve of microwave atomic force microscopy
The Review of Scientific Instruments, 90 (2019) 033706(1)-(5).
B. Tong, M. Zhao, Y. Toku, Y. Morita and Y. ju
- A 64-pin nanowire surface fastener like a ball grid array applied for room-temperature electrical bonding
Scientific Reports, 9 (2019) 1095(1)-(10).
Y. Toku, Y. Morita and Y. Ju
- Fabrication of multiwall carbon nanotube sheet based hydrogen sensor on a stacking multi-layer structure
Nanotechnology, 29 (2018) 375503(1)-(12).
K. Yan, Y. Toku, Y. Morita and Y. Ju
- Nanowire surface fastener fabrication on flexible substrate
Nanotechnology, 29 (2018) 305702(1)-(8).
Y. Toku, K. Uchida, Y. Morita and Y. Ju
- Use of a tendon/ligament cell sheet with mesenchymal stem cells and cyclic stretch stimulus for tendon/ligament tissue restoration
Journal of Mechanical Engineering, S15 (2018) 1-11. Y. Morita, F. Matsubara, Y. Tohoku and Y. Ju
- Chromatin organization regulated by EZH2-mediated H3K27me3 is required for OPN-induced migration of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells
The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, 96 (2018) 29-39.
L. Liu, Q. Luo, J. Sun, Y. Ju, Y. Morita, Y. Shi, W. Liu and G. Song
- Optimization of differentiation time of mesenchymal-stem-cell to tenocyte under a cyclic stretching with a microgrooved culture membrane and selected measurement cells
Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics, 20 (2018) 3-10.
Y. Morita, T. Yamashita, Y. Toku and Y. Ju
- Synthesis of a single-crystal Fe2O3 nanowire array based on stress-induced atomic diffusion used for solar water splitting
Royal Society Open Science, 5 (2018) 172126(1)-(10).
Y. Xie, Y. Ju, Y. Morita and Y. Toku
- Tenocyte proliferation and migration promoted by rat bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell-derived conditioned medium
Biotechnology Letters, 40 (2017) 215-224.
Q. Chen, Q. Liang, W. Zhuang, J. Zhou, B. Zhang, P. Xu, Y. Ju, Y. Morita, Q. Luo and G. Song
- Enhancement of fatigue life of aluminum alloy affected by the density of pulsed electric current
International Journal of Fatigue, 103 (2017) 419-425.
J. Jung, Y. Ju, Y. Morita and Y. Toku
- Fabrication of Fe2O3 nanowire arrays based on oxidation-assisted stress-induced atomic-diffusion and their photovoltaic properties for solar water splitting
RSC Advances, 7 (2017) 30548-30553.
Y. Xie, Y. Ju, Y. Toku and Y. Morita
- Directed differentiation and paracrine mechanisms of mesenchymal stem cells: potential implications for tendon repair and regeneration
Current Stem Cell Research & Therapy, 12 (2017) 447-454.
B. Zhang, Q. Luo, A. Halim, Y. Ju, Y. Morita and G. Song
- Decreased nuclear stiffness via FAK-ERK1/2 signaling is necessary for osteopontin-promoted migration of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells
Experimental Cell Research, 355 (2017) 172-181.
L. Liu, Q. Luo, J. Sun, A. Wang, Y. Shi, Y. Ju, Y. Morita and G. Song.
- Fast and stable integration method for the aperture admittance of an open-ended coaxial probe terminated into low-loss dielectrics
Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, 55 (2017) 211-219.
L. Zhou, Y. Ju, P. Wang, and Y. Pei
- Dielectric properties of BaTi2O5 thick films prepared on Pt-coated MgO (110) single-crystal substrate by laser chemical vapor deposition
Ceramics International, 42 (2016), 11464–11467.
D. Guo, Y. Ju, A. Ito, T. Goto, C. Wang, Q. Shen, R. Tu, Z. Huang, L. Zhang
- Mechano-growth factor E peptide promotes healing of rat injured tendon
Biotechnology Lett, 38 (2016), 1817-1825.
Zhang, Q. Luo, D. Kuang, Y. Ju, G. Song
- Delaying Effect of High-Density Electric Current on Fatigue Crack Growth in A6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
Materials Transactions, 57 (2016), 2104-2109.
J. Jung, Y. Ju, Y. Morita1, Y. Toku1 and Y. Uematsu
- Effect of pulsed electric current on the growth behavior of fatigue crack in Al alloy
Procedia Structural Integrity, 2 (2016), 2989-2993.
J. Jung, Y. Ju, Y. Morita, Y. Toku
- Experimental evaluation of the effect of deposited nanoparticle size on current enhancement of solar cells using the sputtering technique
Advanced Experimental Mechanics, 1 (2016), 115-119.
Y. Morita, A. Ishiguro, Y. Ju
- Dual-band and thermo-mechanical design method for radome walls with graded porous structure
Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, 30 (2016), 1391-1406.
L. Zhou, Y. Ju, Y. Pei and D. Fang
- (0 0 2)-oriented growth and morphologies of ZnO thin films prepared by sol-gel method
Materials Science-Poland, 34, (2016), 555-563.
D. Guo, Y. Ju, C. Fu, Z. Huang, L. Zhang
- Narrow Line-Width Ytterbium-Doped Fiber Ring Laser Based on Saturated Absorber
IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, 29 (2017), 439-441.
J. Chen, Y. Zhao, Y. Zhu, S. Liu, and Y. Ju
- Room-temperature electrical bonding technique based on copper/polystyrene core/shell nanowire surface fastener
Applied Surface Science, 349 (2015), 774-779.
P. Wang, Y. Ju, and M. Chen
- Mechano-growth factor E peptide enhances tenocyte invasion through MMP-2 activity via the FAK-ERK1/2 signaling pathways
Wound Repair and Regeneration, 23 (2015), 394-402.
B. Zhang, Q. Luo, J. Sun, B. Xu, Y. Ju, L. Yang, G. Song
- Synthesis of Sn nanoparticles and its size effect on melting point
Microsystem Technologies, 21 (2015), 1849–1854.
Y. Ju, T. Tasaka, H. Yamauchi and T. Nakagawa
- Development of a new co-culture system, the “separable-close coculture system,” to enhance stem-cell-to-chondrocyte differentiation
Biotechnology Letters, 37 (2015), 1911–1918.
Y. Morita, S. Yamamoto, Y. Ju
- Increased nuclear stiffness via FAK-ERK1/2 signaling is necessary for synthetic mechano-growth factor E peptide-induced tenocyte migration
Scientific Reports, 6 (2016), 18809-1-12.
B. Zhang, Q. Luo, Z. Chen, Y. Shi, Y. Ju, L Yang, G. Song
- Microwave Atomic Force Microscope: MG63 Osteoblast-like Cells Analysis on Nanometer Scale
Microsystem Technologies, 22 (2016), 603–608.
L. Zhang, Y. Song, A. Hosoi, Y. Morita and Y. Ju
- Nondestructive In-situ Permittivity Measurement of Liquid Within a Bottle Using an Open-Ended Microwave Waveguide
Journal of Nondestructive Evaluation, 35 (2016), 7-1-6.
Y. Jiang, Y. Ju, L. Yang
- Preparation of Cu2O/ZnO p-n junction by thermal oxidation method for solar cell application
Materials Today: Proceedings, 3 (2016), 350-353.
D. Guo, Y. Ju
- Biomechanical profile of cancer stem-like cells derived from MHCC97H cell lines
Journal of Biomechanics, 49 (2016), 45-52.
J. Sun, Q. Luo, L. Liu, B. Zhang, Y. Shi, Y. Ju, G. Song
- Mesenchymal stem cell-induced 3D displacement field of cell-adhesion matrices with differing elasticities
Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, 60 (2016), 394-400.
Y. Morita, N. Kawase, Y. Ju, T. Yamauchi
- Role of p38, ERK1/2, focal adhesion kinase, RhoA/ROCK and cytoskeleton in the adipogenesis of human mesenchymal stem cells
Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering, 117 (2014), 624-631.
B. Xu, Y. Ju and G. Song
- Core-Shell Nanowire Based Electrical Surface Fastener Used for Room-Temperature Electronic Packaging Bonding
Electronic Materials Letters, 10 (2014), 503-507.
P. Wang, Y. Ju and A. Hosoi
- Growth of 3-D flower/grass-like metal oxide nanoarchitectures based on catalyst-assisted oxidation method
Nanoscale Research Letters, 9 (2014), 116-1-8.
L. Hu, Y. Ju, A. Hosoi
- Growth of Cu2O Flower/Grass-like Nano Architectures and their Photovoltaic Effects
Applied Surface Science, 305 (2014), 710-715.
L. Hu, Y. Ju, M. Chen, A. Hosoi, S. Arai
- Determination of tenogenic differentiation in human mesenchymal stem cells by terahertz waves for measurement of the optical property of cellular suspensions
Measurement Science & Technology, 25 (2014), 065703-1-8.
Y. Morita, K. Azuchi, Y. Ju, S. Suzuki, B. Xu, S. Yamamoto
- Quantitative evaluation of the displacement distribution and stress intensity factor of fatigue cracks healed by a controlled high-density electric current field
Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials and Structures, 37 (2014), 1025-1033.
A. Hosoi, T. Yano, Y. Morita and Y. Ju
- tLyP-1−Conjugated Au-Nanorod@SiO2 Core−Shell Nanoparticles for Tumor-Targeted Drug Delivery and Photothermal Therapy
Langmuir, 30 (2014), 7789-7797.
B. Xu, Y. Ju, Y. Cui, G. Song, Y. Iwase, A. Hosoi, and Y. Morita
- Reflow of lead-free solder by microwave heating, International Journal of Materials and Structural Integrity
Journal of Materials and Structural Integrity, 8 (2014), 33-41.
Y. Ju, H. Yamauchi, H. Oshima and K. Tanaka
- Fabrication of Anodic Aluminum Oxide Template and Copper Nanowire Surface Fastener
Journal of Electronic Packaging, 136 (2014), 044510-1-4.
H. Teshima, K. Kojima and Y. Ju
- Quasi-static axial crushing and transverse bending of double hat shaped CFRP tubes
Composite Structures, 117 (2014), 1-11.
Q. Liu, O. Guo, Y. Ju, Y. Lin
- Fabrication of AFM Probe with CuO Nanowire Formed by Stress-Induced Method
Microsystem Technologies, 20 (2014), 2221-2229.
A. Hosoi, H. Koto and Y. Ju
- Cyclic mechanical stretching promotes migration but inhibits invasion of rat bone marrow stromal cells
Stem Cell Research 14 (2015), 155-164.
B. Zhang, Q. Luo, Z. Chen, J. Sun, B. Xu, Y. Ju, G. Song
- Carbon nanotube array inducing osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells
Materials Science and Engineering C 51 (2015), 182-188.
B. Xu, Y. Ju, Y. Cui, G. Song
- Determination of Precise Optimal Cyclic Strain for Tenogenic Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Using a Non-uniform Deformation Field
Experimental Mechanics 55 (2015), 635-640.
Y. Morita, T. Sato, S. Watanabe, Y. Ju
- Detection and quantitative evaluation of defects in glass fiber reinforced plastic laminates by microwaves
Composite Structures 128 (2015), 134-144.
A. Hosoi, Y. Yamaguchi, Y. Ju, Y. Sato, T. Kitayama
- Evaluation of Cell-to-Tenocyte Differentiation By Atomic Force Microscopy to Measure Cellular Elastic Module
Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics, 66 (2013), 73-80.
Y. Morita, T. Mukai and Y. Ju and S. Watanabe
- Effect of the Nanostructure of Porous Alumina on Growth Behavior of MG63 Osteoblast-like Cells
Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering, 116 (2013), 509-515.
Y. Song, Y. Ju, Y. Morita, G. Song
- Optimizing the frequency range of microwaves for high-resolution evaluation of wall thinning locations in a long-distance metal pipe
NDT&E International, 57 (2013), 52-57.
L. Liu, Y. Ju, M. Chen
- In vitro proliferation and osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells on nanoporous alumina
International Journal of Nanomedicine, 8 (2013), 2745-2756.
Y. Song, Y. Ju, G. Song and Y. Morita
- In vitro experimental study for the determination of cellular axial strain threshold and preferential axial strain from cell orientation behavior in a non-uniform deformation field
Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics, 67 (2013), 1249-1259.
Y. Morita, S. Watanabe, Y. Ju, and S. Yamamoto
- Determination of optimal cyclic uniaxial stretches for stem cell-to-tenocyte differentiation under a wide range of mechanical stretch conditions by evaluating gene expression and protein synthesis levels
Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics, 15 (2013), 71-79.
Y. Morita, S. Watanabe, Y. Ju, and B. Xu
- A feasibility study on the application of microwaves for online biofilm monitoring in the pipelines
International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 57 (2013), 52-57.
N. Saber, Y. Ju, H.-Y. Hsu, S.-H. Lee
- Restoration of fatigue damage in stainless steel by high-density electric current
International Journal of Fatigue, 56 (2013), 69-74.
Y. Tang, A. Hosoi, Y. Morita, Y. Ju
- Effect of High-Density Electric Current on the Microstructure and Fatigue Crack Initiation of Stainless Steel
Materials Transactions, 54 (2013), 2085-2092.
Y. Tang, A. Hosoi, Y. Iwase, Y. Ju
- Large-scale Growth of Copper Oxide Nanowires on Various Copper Substrates
Journal of Materials Science & Technology, 29 (2013), 1156-1160.
Y. Yue, M. Chen, Y. Ju, S. Wang
- Healing of Fatigue Crack by High-Density Electropulsing in Austenitic Stainless Steel Treated with the Surface-Activated Pre-Coating
Materials, 6 (2013), 4213-4225.
A. Hosoi, T. Kishi and Y. Ju
- The Surface Condition Effect of Cu2O Flower/Grass-like Nano Architectures Grown on Cu foil and Cu film
Nanoscale Research Letters, 8 (2013), 445-1-6.
L. Hu, Y. Ju, A. Hosoi, Y. Tang
- Copper/parylene Core/shell Nanowire Surface Fastener Used for Room-Temperature Electrical Bonding
Langmuir, 29 (2013), 13909-13916.
P. Wang, Y. Ju, Y. Cui, A. Hosoi
- tLyP-1-conjugated mesoporous silica nanoparticles for tumor targeting and penetrating hydrophobic drug delivery
Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 15 (2013), 2105-1-12.
B. Xu, Y. Ju, G. Song and Y. Cui
- Carbon Nanotube-Cu/parylene Nanowire Array Electrical Fasteners with High Adhesion Strength
Applied Physics Express, 7 (2014), 015102-1-4.
Y. Cui, Y. Ju, P. Wang, B. Xu, N. Kojima, K. Ichioka and A. Hosoi
- Differences between protein expression and extracellular matrix state on uniaxial stretching for tenogenic differentiation
Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, 14 (2014), 1450025-1-13.
Y. Morita, S. Suzuki, Y. Ju, N. Kawase
- Surface Functionalization of Nanoporous Alumina with Bone Morphogenetic Protein 2 for Inducing Osteogenic Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells
Materials Science & Engineering C, 37 (2014), 120-126.
Y. Song, Y. Ju, Y. Morita, B. Xu, G. Song
- Mimicking Gecko Foot with Strong Adhesive Strength Based on Spinnable Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotube Array
RSC Advances, 4 (2014), 9056-9060.
Y. Cui, Y. Ju, B. Xu, P. Wang, N. Kojima, K. Ichioka and A. Hosoi
- A synthetic mechano-growth factor E peptide promotes rat tenocyte migration by lessening cell stiffness and increasing F-actin formation via the FAK-ERK1/2 signaling pathway
Experimental Cell Research, 322 (2014), 208-216.
B. Zhang, Q. Luo, X. Mao, B. Xu, L. Yang, Y. Ju, G. Song
- Impact responses and residual flexural properties of narrow CFRP laminates
Composite Structures, 111 (2014), 332-339.
Q. Liu, O. Guo, Y. Ju, Y. Lin, Q. Li
- Growth of Metal and Metal Oxide Nanowires Driven by the Stress-induced Migration
Journal of Applied Physics, 111 (2012), 104305-1-6.
M. Chen Y. Yue, and Y. Ju
- Control of the Diameters of Cu2O Nanowires Fabricated by the Thermal Stress-Induced Method
Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Letters, 4 (2012), 414-419.
Y. Yue, M. Chen and Y. Ju
- Mechanical stretch-induced f-actin reorganization and tenogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells
Journal of Biological Research-Thessaloniki, 18 (2012), 218-226.
B. Xu, Y. Ju and G. Song
- Mechanical and Electrical Cold Bonding based on Metallic Nanowire Surface Fasteners
Nanotechnology, 23 (2012), 365202-1-6.
Y. Ju, M. Amano, M. Chen
- Measurement of electrical properties of materials under the oxide layer by microwave-AFM probe
Microsystem Technologies, 18 (2012), 1917-1922.
L. Zhang, Y. Ju, A. Hosoi and A. Fujimoto
- Study on spatial resolution of microwave atomic force microscope imaging affected by scanning speed
Materials Science Forum, 750 (2013), 200-203.
L. Zhang, A. Hosoi and Y. Ju
- Detection of delamination in GFRP and CFRP by microwaves with focusing mirror sensor
Materials Science Forum, 750 (2013), 142-146.
A. Hosoi, Y. Yamaguchi, Y. Ju, Y. Sato and T. Kitayama
- Fabrication of Cu nanowires and its effect on proliferation of mesenchymal stem cells
Materials Science Forum, 750 (2013), 56-59.
Y. Song, Y. Ju, L. Zhang, Y. Morita and G. Song
- Room temperature bonding technique based on copper nanowire surface fastener
Applied Physics Express, 6 (2013), 035001-1-4.
P. Wang, Y. Ju, M. Chen, A. Hosoi and Y. Song